Terms & Conditions
No booking is 100% guaranteed before the first pre payment.
The final numbers are to be confirmed at or before 12 noon at least seven (7) working days before the event. This will be the Guaranteed Number. Increases up to 1% are acceptable if adequate notice is given. It is your responsibility to notify us of final numbers. Charges will be based on the Guaranteed Number or the number attending whichever is greater.
In the event of cancellation the following terms will apply:
- All cancellations must be made in writing
- For functions of 100 guests or more, if the function is cancelled more than 2 months before the booked date the deposit will be refunded in full
- For functions of 100 guests or more, if the function is cancelled less than 2 months before the booked date, the deposit will only be refunded if the function room is resold for a function of a similar size.
- For functions of 100 guests or less, if the function is cancelled more than 1 month from the booked date the deposit will be refunded in full.
- For functions of 100 guests or less, if the function is cancelled less 1 month from the booked date, the deposit will only be refunded if the function room is resold for a function of a similar size.
- For functions cancelled fifteen (15) working days or less before the function date, the cancellation fee will be equal to 80% of the total estimated value of the function.
Room Hire Charges:
A room hire surcharge may be applicable for a function that is exclusive for invited guests and not for Public.
A labor surcharge of Naira 100.000,- per hour will be payable for any function that continues beyond the agreed time.
Function waiting staffs are free of charge.
We do not provide credit. All function accounts must be paid in Cash or with Bank transfer before the date of the function; otherwise the venue will be released to other guests.
All Prices are in Naira and inclusive of VAT and Service Charge.
Lost and Found:
The hotel is not responsible and assumes no liability for items left in the hotel prior to or following a function. The hotels Housekeeping Department administers the Lost and Found.
Safety and Security:
The Event Owner and/or Event Organizer are required to comply with all existing safety and security legislation, which is enforced at the Lagos Oriental Hotel.
Consumption of outside food and beverage:
Function organizers are not permitted to supply their own food or beverages without the prior approval of the Lagos Oriental Hotel.
The Lagos Oriental Hotel reserves the right to reassign the function to another room if the room originally booked is not available or is not considered suitable in the opinion of the restaurant.
Delivery and pickup of Equipment:
The Lagos Oriental Hotel must be advised of all deliveries and collections made on behalf of the client. Payment for deliveries of goods must be made by the client in advance. Assistance for moving in or out of equipment will only be possible if staff is available.
For further information and reservations please contact
- The patron assumes responsibility for all damage caused by them or any of their guests, invitees or other people attending the function, whether in the function rooms or in another part of the hotel.
- General and normal cleaning is included in the cost of the room hire charge, but additional charges may be payable is the function has created cleaning needs above and beyond normal cleaning.
- The Lagos Oriental Hotel will take all necessary care but will not accept responsibility for damage or loss of any client’s property in the restaurant before, during or after a function.
- The patron is responsible to conduct the function in an orderly manner and in full compliance with the rules and House Policy of the hotel and all applicable laws. We reserve the right to intervene if a function’s activities are considered illegal, noisy or offensive.
- The Hotel reserves the right to refuse the service of alcohol to any guests it considers to be under age or intoxicated or behaving in an offensive manner.
- The Hotel is not responsible for Guest’s Cars and others (damage, stolen) which park outside of the hotel premise.
- The Function organizer is not allowed to use our Bar, - & Service equipment! Only Lagos Oriental Hotel Staff will work with this one!
- The Music Volume needs to be more silent after 10:00 pm – The Hotel has in-house Guests staying in Rooms.
- Smoking is only allowed at the Terrace, Pool side and African Bar. We don’t allowed smoking at the Ballroom, Lobby, Coffee Shop and other public Areas.
- Hotel is not responsible for damage or stolen Cars the parking at the Hotel premise
- African Bar is for 150 Guest only and no more
- Terrace is for 700 Guests only
- Ballroom is for 450 Guests only
Food & Beverage: Banquet, Meeting & Restaurant
Please contact our banquet office
+234 (0) 702 696 0054